Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Gabriel High is a highschool roleplay set in Salem, Oregon.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Saint Gabriel ICC
SAINTS OF BEAVERTON
Latest topics
» WILLIAM ADAM VESTRI'S cell
VESTRI, Willie Adam Emptyby Willie Vestri Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

» JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]
VESTRI, Willie Adam Emptyby Daya Vanhusten Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm

» current news!
VESTRI, Willie Adam Emptyby Jack Argall Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

» CROWNE, Ellie Lorene
VESTRI, Willie Adam Emptyby Ellie Crowne Sun May 19, 2013 8:09 am

» POWER claims!
VESTRI, Willie Adam Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 7:36 am

» the plot!
VESTRI, Willie Adam Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 am

» enterance [mandatory!]
VESTRI, Willie Adam Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

» Araya Mae Segura (WIP)
VESTRI, Willie Adam Emptyby Araya Segura Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 am

» VESTRI, Willie Adam
VESTRI, Willie Adam Emptyby Willie Vestri Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

VESTRI, Willie Adam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willie Vestri
Outcasts
Outcasts
Willie Vestri

VESTRI, Willie Adam Empty
PostSubject: VESTRI, Willie Adam   VESTRI, Willie Adam EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

`WILLIAM adam VESTRI!

VESTRI, Willie Adam Tumblr_m8b8jaQIdq1rcv0n9o1_500

"it's friday night and i ain't got nobody.
oh what's the use of making a bed?"

``````````````````````````````````````

Hey ya'll! I'm Willie Vestri, but my friends call me Kuma.
I've been at this party for two years.
Need me? Just drop me a PM!

Name: William Adam Vestri
Nicknames: Willie
Birthday: March/21
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Grade: Senior

Eyes: hazel
Hair: black
Height: 5'11
Build: scrawny
Play by: Jordan Witzigreuter

VESTRI, Willie Adam 29z93z4

Appearance: Willie has dyed black hair. He usually channels through the types of hairstyles he has. His hazel eyes sometimes look either brown or blue, depending on the light of the room. His thin lips are usually what're complimented about. His skin tone is one of the most darkest in his family. He is also very small compared to his older brother Ty.

Personality: Willie was always an outcast, though bright in his own special way. He speaks highly of himself though hardly nobody else besides himself believes what his says. Usually he takes rather than to give because he thinks that he doesn't have much to offer. Though he's an outcast, he is popular with females and enjoys to date, even if that has never been a sign of Willie being serious with any girl he dates. To get Willie to truly love you, is to climb Mount Everest; it's possible, yet difficult of a challenge.

Take Willie and show him your true personality, and he'll fall for your inner-self. Also he can be shallow if the girl does not take action. He leaves too soon, friendship or relationship wise. Despite the bad things you hear, it's all worth it. He is, in actuality, a passionate Senior. Give him a guitar and he'll powerfully show you what he can do.

Secrets: Had an addiction to drugs and went into rehabilitation for it. He also has a fear for small children, particularly female kids.

VESTRI, Willie Adam Rwnkeg

Mother: Jennifer Garton (Vestri), 46, lawyer, close
Father: Aaron Vestri, 47, surgeon, close
Siblings: Ty Vestri, 18
Others: none

Your History: Willie was born as William Vestri, into a wealthy, yet unappealing family. His family consisted of his mom, dad, and older brother Ty Vestri. They were quiet a happy family, until their parents mentioned that one of them was adopted. They wouldn't tell them which of the two it was, and so that's when their sibling rivalry began. Soon in their Freshmen year, they're parents decided that they were old enough to be mature in a house with only maids and workers. From then on they would never see their parents, face to face.

Ty became distant from Willie, despite Willie's wish for them to collaborate as brothers. Because of their at home situations, they both got into addictions. Willie's was more harmful than Ty's; it had to deal with drugs, and even left Willie regretful of the decisions he made. Before he had decided to do it, Willie was not satisfied with the problems at home between not only his older brother and him, but his parents and the two boys. After their parents visited for a week, their mom saw Willie doing drugs in his room. She was furious, and signed both of them up after Ty admitted to having an illness as well.

VESTRI, Willie Adam 2dhe8h2

...Your Role Play Sample...
Quote :
Monty walked nonchalantly into the school theater, that was currently filled with thespians acting out Romeo and Juliet. They were radiating in their work. It was like they truly were professionals and Monty was at Broadway, watching a sold-out play only the wealthy go to. He was a bright pink from seeing the beauty in the acting. It was nothing he's seen before, despite being someone of wealth. He didn't care about anything other than the people on stage and their expressions. What really got him was the fact that it was all masks. It was not their true emotions, only facades they put on for an art they loved. Could Monty join them? Sure. Would he? Perhaps. Monty was not a well-known guy, and neither was his brother Clyde. They stayed unknown but only truly cared about their own existence between themselves. All that mattered to them was the fact that they adored each other for who they were. Clyde would surely accept Monty being a thespian and their mom as well. According to all of them, nothing could make them disapprove. Their familial love for one another was unconditionally. Nobody could break that apart; even their father. If he were to run back to them, Monty and Clyde would most definitely show him what he deserves. It was strange that they thought of teaching their father a lesson, since he was part of their birth and all, but it wasn't like he had a good intention of leaving. In reality, he was a jerk who only wanted to be swimming in money, than rather to raise a family and have his own job. Monty shook his head. Thoughts about that ignorant man annoyed him. All he wanted was his family to be safe. That's all he needed; their love and acceptance. Even a girl couldn't give him what they did. Not now, at least. Not in his first week at his new school.

template and graphics by Pixiewant2be of Caution 2.0! Lyrics from "Slept So Long" by Jay Gordon of Orgy.
Back to top Go down

VESTRI, Willie Adam
Page 1 of 1