Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Gabriel High is a highschool roleplay set in Salem, Oregon.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Saint Gabriel ICC
SAINTS OF BEAVERTON
Latest topics
» WILLIAM ADAM VESTRI'S cell
JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Emptyby Willie Vestri Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

» JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]
JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Emptyby Daya Vanhusten Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm

» current news!
JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Emptyby Jack Argall Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

» CROWNE, Ellie Lorene
JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Emptyby Ellie Crowne Sun May 19, 2013 8:09 am

» POWER claims!
JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 7:36 am

» the plot!
JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 am

» enterance [mandatory!]
JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

» Araya Mae Segura (WIP)
JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Emptyby Araya Segura Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 am

» VESTRI, Willie Adam
JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Emptyby Willie Vestri Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daya Vanhusten
Wallflowers
Wallflowers
Daya Vanhusten

JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] Empty
PostSubject: JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]   JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm

I JUST WANNA RUN TO YOU

At first you may believe this handsome young man is a sweetheart. Instead, it is the exact opposite. He is a cocky boy who tries his hardest to win in every challenge that someone gives him He's known for being in the most recent Olympics and having the power of being able to speed through water. The boy has dated many girls but is currently the boyfriend of a popular girl of Saint Gabriel. He later joins the school with hopes of becoming more successful than he already was. What he didn't know is that his biggest fan enrolled in the same school. Daya Vanhusten thought of the boy as a unique hero who had an actual dream that was besides fighting crimes. Little did she know that he was only a jerk who got everything he wanted; but what if in the end the only thing he can't get is Daya?
thanks to brooklyn from shine, caution, & atf.
Back to top Go down

JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected :: Help :: Wanted Characters-
Jump to: