Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Gabriel High is a highschool roleplay set in Salem, Oregon.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Saint Gabriel ICC
SAINTS OF BEAVERTON
Latest topics
» WILLIAM ADAM VESTRI'S cell
enterance [mandatory!] Emptyby Willie Vestri Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

» JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]
enterance [mandatory!] Emptyby Daya Vanhusten Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm

» current news!
enterance [mandatory!] Emptyby Jack Argall Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

» CROWNE, Ellie Lorene
enterance [mandatory!] Emptyby Ellie Crowne Sun May 19, 2013 8:09 am

» POWER claims!
enterance [mandatory!] Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 7:36 am

» the plot!
enterance [mandatory!] Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 am

» enterance [mandatory!]
enterance [mandatory!] Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

» Araya Mae Segura (WIP)
enterance [mandatory!] Emptyby Araya Segura Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 am

» VESTRI, Willie Adam
enterance [mandatory!] Emptyby Willie Vestri Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

enterance [mandatory!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pax Larson
Royals
Royals
Pax Larson

enterance [mandatory!] Empty
PostSubject: enterance [mandatory!]   enterance [mandatory!] EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

This is where everybody's starting post should be. Post only once.

we came to smash;
---248 WORDS; open

Pax hauled in her luggage. It wasn't as easy you thought. She had only one suitcase, but it was heavy. Most of her clothes was in there and so was some important items she favored the most of all her possessions. There was no space after all those things she put into her bag. She even had to sit on the lid while her father tightly zipped the bag back up! Luckily they were able to close the bag after various ideas to the situation. She had on modest, yet summer-fitting clothes. She assumed that there would be a very high temperature in Oregon like in California, but boy was she incorrect. She sighed, but refused to change any time soon. It wasn't that much of a problem. Nobody would dare touch a lesbian anyway. She's not easy, after all. That's what all the boys thought. "You look so cheap.", was what one of them said; in no time Pax never trusted another boy. She realized she wasn't the one who was cheap, but rather men in general. It's an ignorant way of thinking. How can you identify yourself at such a young age? Whatever you say, may never be true. Especially at such Pax's age of sixteen, they're all just lies you tell yourself to make clear up any emotions of depression. It's not very smart to throw away your youth that way. However, Pax is only a child; Children make mistakes and they learn from them.

MADE BY MARLEY
Back to top Go down

enterance [mandatory!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected :: Academy :: Front Lobby-
Jump to: