Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Gabriel High is a highschool roleplay set in Salem, Oregon.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Saint Gabriel ICC
SAINTS OF BEAVERTON
Latest topics
» WILLIAM ADAM VESTRI'S cell
CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Emptyby Willie Vestri Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

» JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]
CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Emptyby Daya Vanhusten Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm

» current news!
CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Emptyby Jack Argall Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

» CROWNE, Ellie Lorene
CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Emptyby Ellie Crowne Sun May 19, 2013 8:09 am

» POWER claims!
CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 7:36 am

» the plot!
CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 am

» enterance [mandatory!]
CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

» Araya Mae Segura (WIP)
CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Emptyby Araya Segura Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 am

» VESTRI, Willie Adam
CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Emptyby Willie Vestri Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

CROWNE, Ellie Lorene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellie Crowne
Jailbirds
Jailbirds
Ellie Crowne

CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Empty
PostSubject: CROWNE, Ellie Lorene   CROWNE, Ellie Lorene EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:09 am

`ELLIE lorene CROWNE!

CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Tumblr_mn2al5J8rq1s5wop3o1_500

"Cold hearts
Hold the world in your hands
Got me feeling lovesick"

``````````````````````````````````````

Hey ya'll! I'm Ellie Crowne, but my friends call me Kuma.
I've been at this party for two years.
Need me? Just drop me a PM!

Name: Elena Lorene Crowne
Nicknames: Ellie
Birthday: 03/05/1998
Hometown: Rome, Italy
Grade: Freshman

Eyes: hazel
Hair: bleached blonde
Height: 5'6
Build: anorexic/boney
Play by: Sky Ferreira

CROWNE, Ellie Lorene 29z93z4

Appearance: Ellie is a very pale girl who appears fragile. She is very skinny due to her anorexia and can even see her own spine in the mirror. Her bleached blonde hair was once a deep brown which almost looked black. She has eyes like animals in a sense that they shine in pictures. In reality they are a hazel that is mistaken as green. Her hair is usually kept messy.

Personality: Ellie is a cocky, sarcastic girl. She takes some parts from her older brother. They're both interested in simple play flirting. However some differences are that Ellie can become serious; This is most likely because she was obliged to grow into a mature woman at such a young age. Her anorexic doesn't keep her from acting free and full of energy. In fact, it's hard to stop her. She also behaves like a liberal and believes in peace and unity. She will accept you will open arms and shares unconditional love with anyone within reason.

Secrets: is secretly the little sister of Willie... and is successfully hunting him down.

CROWNE, Ellie Lorene Rwnkeg

Mother: Lisete Moretti (Crowne), 42, therapist, estranged
Father: Craig Crowne, 48, entrepreneur, antagonistic
Siblings: Willie Vestri, 18
Others: Ty Vestri, 18, brother of Willie

Your History: Way before Ellie was born, her older brother was born and then given up for adoption due to Ellie's mother wanting a daughter. However in everyone's eyes it was disgusting to murder an unborn child; so her mother gave him up to a promising family. In a few more years Ellie was born. Her mom was luck enough to get a daughter after the first try, and they were more than happy to keep Ellie; but due to Ellie's mother's drinking problems, Ellie's father ran out on them, and only left all his contact information to Ellie. Ellie and her mother had to live on their own and with that came the depression. Ellie started eating small portions of food, seeing no real reason to survive. Of course, she was forced anyway. Surprisingly she's still alive, only very fragile.

Once Ellie's mother got back on her feet, she began dating as well. Ellie had not cured by this time and even back harsh to everyone she could yell at. Quickly, Ellie's mother and her boyfriend got married. It shocked their entire family how quick they speed up their relationship. Because of this, Ellie asked her mother to have them change her last name to her step-dad's. They successful did so with Ellie's biological father's acceptance. From that day on, Ellie took on her step-dad's English surname. A year later Ellie had got an interest in singing. It helped her out and she suddenly gained confidence in herself.

CROWNE, Ellie Lorene 2dhe8h2

...Your Role Play Sample...
Quote :
On a cold day, Terra really had no true intentions to be at the beach. It was freezing and for some odd reason, she decided to stalk off into the open. Her feet were shivering but she had an urge to take off her combat boots. Maybe it was because of that sense of becoming wild. She wanted to cut loose and have fun. Whether it was by herself or with a handful of people. She wanted to enjoy the breeze and jump into the ocean. The sense of freedom she had was tipping to the point where she could do it at any second of day. If that was what a professional artist thought of, Terra was officially the creator of grand masterpieces. There was rarely a single art piece she was proud of. They all needed to be perfect but in her eyes they never were. She tried so hard on each painting and has never came out with the best piece so far in her years of painting. Other than art and music, all Terra thought of was making friends. Terra was hopeful to meet even just one person, before she becomes a Sophomore. It would be a terrifying image for her to be alone. For a girl like Terra, it was impossible to see her as the one friendless girl. Even if it did ever happen, Terra knew she had been waiting for it. After how she acted with her friends when he parents divorced was only going to come back for her. She refused to believe that she would get away with it. Karma may pounce at her at any moment of happiness. Only time will tell Terra what she had been asking herself. She better act quick. Friendship doesn't wait forever; neither does Karma. Terra sees a girl standing beside the shore. She approached her with a small grin. "Hello." Terra greeted her.

template and graphics by Pixiewant2be of Caution 2.0! Lyrics from "Slept So Long" by Jay Gordon of Orgy.
Back to top Go down

CROWNE, Ellie Lorene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected :: Take A Hike :: Application-
Jump to: