Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Gabriel High is a highschool roleplay set in Salem, Oregon.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Saint Gabriel ICC
SAINTS OF BEAVERTON
Latest topics
» WILLIAM ADAM VESTRI'S cell
LARSON, Pax Emptyby Willie Vestri Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

» JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]
LARSON, Pax Emptyby Daya Vanhusten Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm

» current news!
LARSON, Pax Emptyby Jack Argall Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

» CROWNE, Ellie Lorene
LARSON, Pax Emptyby Ellie Crowne Sun May 19, 2013 8:09 am

» POWER claims!
LARSON, Pax Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 7:36 am

» the plot!
LARSON, Pax Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 am

» enterance [mandatory!]
LARSON, Pax Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

» Araya Mae Segura (WIP)
LARSON, Pax Emptyby Araya Segura Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 am

» VESTRI, Willie Adam
LARSON, Pax Emptyby Willie Vestri Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

LARSON, Pax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pax Larson
Royals
Royals
Pax Larson

LARSON, Pax Empty
PostSubject: LARSON, Pax   LARSON, Pax EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:56 pm

`PAX dashing LARSON

LARSON, Pax 5908992665_54665b58a2

"Everyone calls me crazy
They say I'm so strange for pushing a guy like you away
You say so easily that it was love at first sight
You seem so light."

``````````````````````````````````````

Hey ya'll! I'm Pax Larson, but my friends call me Kuma.
I've been at this party for two years.
Need me? Just drop me a PM ME!

Name: Pax Larson
Nicknames:
Birthday: fourth of december
Hometown: Malibu, California
Grade: tenth/sophomore

Eyes: piercing blue
Hair: dyed red. natural brunette
Height: 5'6
Build: inverted triangle
Play by: Susan Coffey

LARSON, Pax 29z93z4

Appearance: Pax has blood red hair. Of course, it is dyed. In reality, her true hair color is a light brown. Her skin tone is a beige and she is usually complimented about her figure. Though she is always told these things, she still continues to consider herself underweight. Really she is only slim. Her younger days were spent as a chubby child, but was happy nevertheless.

Personality: pax is generally rebellious, yet adorable. She is eye-candy for the young men of high school and can be thought of as a tsundere. though she is baby-faced and sly, she can be thought of as a loner. She is usually found solitary, because that is the only point in time she can think and concentrate. Pax was passed on artistic abilities from both her mom and dad, which is what got her into music.

Secrets: Secretly falling in love with a guy, despite being a lesbian.

LARSON, Pax Rwnkeg

Mother: Hannah Larson, 45, pencil artist, close
Father: Jared Larson, 47, tattoo artist, close
Siblings: Marcia Larson, 15; Kennedy Larson, 23
Others: Luciana Whitby, 67, grandmother

Your History: despite growing up with 'uniquely weird' parents, pax came out normal. However she still isn't what you call average. The liberalism that came from her mother and father passed down onto her and she's been a rebellious cutie ever since. It was tolerable when she was a younger child but soon she grew. Teacher demanded she became more respectable and mature. Though it didn't stop. It was especially horrible when long distant family members came and pax only wished to stay in her room and play the drums or her keyboard. after becoming bothersome, willie and channary decided to send her to what change their own lives: an academy.

before leaving home she got some steam off by starting a youtube channel. By two months she already had a hundred subscribers. With this fame she planned to start a career but only after the rest of the years of attending Wisteria Major High. For now she'll have to stick to the gist of covering songs online. maybe one day we might see her as a professional singer.

LARSON, Pax 2dhe8h2

...Your Role Play Sample...
Quote :
it is early in the morning. geo is up, with eyes wide open. she doesn't feel bothered by her sudden craving for a smoothie. instead, she goes to the bakery to buy one for herself. geo knows well enough that when she is not given anything, she will be forced to face the consequences; this includes a growling stomach that is upset with hunger. a good blueberry scone paired with an iced coffee will do. it may be fatting, but it's worth it! eventually geo will work off the gained weight anyway. birds are chirping everywhere as geo steps out of her brand new car. she just bought it after she got rid of her old piece of junk. thanks to her enrollment into GLOSS, she's been living the life. she hasn't met her bandmates yet, but assumes they will be good friends. so far, geo has became accustomed to the rising wealth she's been given; along with the popularity, she has enjoyed her life as an idol in seoul. the time when she was accepted in GLOSS was like being accepted as an impressive person with an actual talent; it's true. geo did have a talent. she was able to sing and dance. there was also multiple other things she could also try to do, but dancing and singing were the two talents she had accomplished to do professionally. thanks to the support coming from her aunt, she was able to become want she exactly wished to be: an idol. in her younger years, geo's parents had passed away. her aunt became her guardian and future best friend. they had never parted before geo left to join GLOSS. it was a tough thing to swallow; but her aunt had to take it as it was. there was no turning back. geo was to leave home and start her rise to stardom. now here geo is, sipping on a cold iced coffee and chewing the blueberries off of her warm scone.

template and graphics by Pixiewant2be of Caution 2.0! Lyrics from "Slept So Long" by Jay Gordon of Orgy.
Back to top Go down
Jack Argall
Den Mother
Den Mother
Jack Argall

LARSON, Pax Empty
PostSubject: Re: LARSON, Pax   LARSON, Pax EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Accepted!
You may now begin roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
https://sghigh.board-directory.net

LARSON, Pax